FlexTech Alliance, headquartered in San Jose, California, is devoted to fostering the growth, profitability and success of the flexible and printed electronics supply chain, and the many application areas enabled by this new class of electronic intelligence. FlexTech Alliance offers expanded collaboration between and among industry, academia, and research organizations for advancing flexible, printed electronics from R&D to commercialization.
We believe that tomorrow, the world will be healthier, safer, simpler and smarter because of advancements in flexible electronics.
To enhance members’ opportunities to succeed in developing flexible electronics products and technologies by:
- Advocating for the flexible electronics industry;
- Promoting collaboration within industry, academia and government to identify and resolve critical technical challenges;
- Managing technical programs for advancing flexible electronics from R&D to commercialization;
- Delivering information on applications, markets, and technologies;
- Creating networking and information exchange opportunities.
FlexTech retains and builds on USDC’s successful public/private technology development strategies. In conjunction with our government partners, we fund technical projects and demonstrators, while facilitating communication in emerging technology areas.
FlexTech has leveraged its time-tested intellectual property and invention ownership policies into several other organizations, including the Nano-Bio Manufacturing Consortium (NBMC). For more information visit www.nbmc.org.